default article image
News

Welcome Back From President Grey Dimenna

Dear students –

Best wishes, and a warm welcome back to campus following our winter break. I hope your break was restful and reinvigorating.  I also hope that you are already fully engaged with your studies and campus activities as we enter the second week of classes.  If you are a new student, there is no time like the beginning of the semester to meet new friends, explore new clubs and organizations, and make a deliberate effort to get to know your professors.

While some of you may be new to Monmouth, I also know that many of you are entering the “home stretch” in your undergraduate or graduate education.  May will be here before you know it, and I encourage you to take advantage of every opportunity on campus, or in our area, before you take your next steps.

Cheer on our athletic teams, visit our gallery exhibitions, attend a performance or participate in one of our many opportunities to meet with artists and thought leaders this semester.  With longer days and the promise of warmer weather, I hope you will also take time to visit the beach, travel to Sandy Hook, and enjoy the unique cultural resources available in nearby Long Branch, Red Bank, and Asbury Park.

I look forward to seeing you on campus and hearing about the experiences that are making your semester a memorable one.

Grey J. Dimenna, Esq.

President